Steps Adventures offers a wide range of activities, presented to businesses, schools, and sports teams, religious or non-profit organizations designed for improving team performance.
Team building can range from simple bonding exercises to complex simulations and multi-day team building retreats designed to develop a team and group dynamics.
Team building is an important factor in any environment, its focus is to specialize in bringing out the best in a team to ensure self development, positive communication, leadership skills and the ability to work closely together as a team to problem solve.
Steps adventures create a unique experience in the most beautiful regions of Kenya.
Reasons for Team Building include:
- Improving communication
- Making the workplace more enjoyable
- Motivating a team
- Getting to know each other
- Getting everyone "onto the same page", including goal setting
- Teaching the team self-regulation strategies
- Helping participants to learn more about themselves (strengths and weaknesses)
- Identifying and utilizing the strengths of team members
- Improving team productivity
- Practicing effective collaboration with team members
We have team building trainings for:-
- Young persons, children and youth - school children, prefects, child leaders and youth clubs
- sports clubs & athletes.
- Groups and societies - church groups, church leaders retreat teams, group of couples, religious teams and college teams.
- Corporate Teams - sales, marketing, community mobilizers.
- Various levels of corporate management - lawyers, accountants, teachers, managers.
- Executive teams - senior pastors, leaders, executive managers e.t.c